On February 8, 2022, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued invitations under Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) and French-Speaking Skilled Worker (FSSW) Streams. In the HCP draw, OINP issued 622 targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who possess work experience in the tech sector. The Express Entry CRS score range of those candidates was 463-467 points. All invited candidates work in one of the following occupations:
- NOC 2173 Software engineers and designers
- NOC 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- NOC 2147 Computer engineers
- NOC 2175 Web designers and developers
- NOC 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
- NOC 0213 Computer and information systems managers
In the FSSW draw, the province issued 206 NOIs. The Express Entry score range of invited candidates in this intake was between 464 and 467 points. The Express Entry profiles of those candidates were created between February 8, 2021 and February 8, 2022. In total, OINP issued 3,446 NOIs in 2022.